Legal notice © COPYRIGHT 2013 BVA
> Tourism & Leisure
Tourism & Leisure
What are the new leisure consumption habits?
Unlocking the key to a changing market
The crisis is creating new behaviors and more optimized choices that are affecting household spending on vacations. The first budget item to be reviewed, it is not sacrificed, but rather adjusted to reflect new destinations and the new need for closer destinations. It is therefore crucial to reexamine the profile and expectations of these new tourists.
This issue is a recurring one for all actors in the market, to include regional or departmental tourism commissions, tourism offices, tour operators, recreational destination developers (amusement parks, recreation parks, etc.) and those in charge of lodging.
BVA has developed expertise acknowledged by all tourism professionals in all of the areas and dimensions that illuminate consumers’ needs and expectations.
To analyze the average number of hotel nights in a region, to understand online purchases, to optimize your networks….
BVA offers you specific tools and methods.
Our qualitative and quantitative approaches enable you to:
Understand the consumer-touristYour questions
- Who are the tourists that visit my area? Who are my customers?
- What are their expectations?
- What are the effects of the current crisis on their behaviors and expectations?
- Are they satisfied?
- "External cordon surveys" of tourist travel patterns
- On-site surveys
- Market studies, uses & attitudes
- Typological analysis
- Satisfaction surveys
Optimize resources for your areaECONOMICS - Your questions
- What does tourism contribute to the local economy?
- Measurement of the impact of tourist activity at the microeconomic (events) and macroeconomic (overall area) levels
- Spending studies
IMAGE - Your questions
- What is the image of my destination?
- What is the level of awareness about my area?
- Did my publicity work?
- Awareness index
- Representative values
- Benchmarking of competing destinations
- Image assessment, semiotic study
- Advertising pre- and post-tests
GUEST OCCUPANCY - Your questions
- How will occupancy fluctuate?
- Analysis of time series
- Forecasting models
Improve your customer satisfactionYour questions
- What are the drivers of satisfaction?
- How am I positioned compared to the competition?
- How do customers purchase their trips? What is the impact of a brand on choices?
- What is the appeal of tour operators? To which criteria should we give priority to improve customer satisfaction?
- Who are my loyal customers? How can I create customer loyalty?
- Multi-channel index (Internet, telephone or self-administered) to track changes in behaviors over time
- Structural analyses: to identify actions that have an impact
- Churn models (how to create customer loyalty)
- Customer recognition of tour operators
Testing of new offers or servicesYour questions
- Which services should be offered and to which target/segment?
- How do I optimize the supply mix?
- What is the acceptable price threshold/price elasticity according to the mix?
- Trade-off analyses: determine the optimum mix of offers
- Maxdiff, Turf to define bundled services
- Pricing, price sensitivity measurement (PSM): measure price elasticity
Optimize your network of agenciesYour questions
- How to understand the workings of your network and identify its strengths and weaknesses?
- How to optimize the spatial distribution of your network?
- How to optimize the performance of your network?
- How to identify and map market potential?
- NETWORK OPTIMIZER: A comprehensive line that synthesizes your databases, external data and the geomarketing tool to model the functioning of your network and run optimization simulations