Legal notice © COPYRIGHT 2013 BVA
The world of health
A response to all the issues from the world of health.
At the intersection of health policy, industrial policy and public spending controls, medicine presents innumerable challenges. Constrained by growing research and development costs and the acceleration of globalization, brand management is a major issue for the pharmaceutical industry.
BVA Healthcare is an expert on all matters pertaining to the marketing of your products.
The health sector raises many issues.
BVA Healthcare helps you decipher them:
- In all health structures: hospital and non-hospital care
- In all markets: prescription and OTC
- With all health actors: health professionals (general practitioners, specialists, pharmacists, nurses, etc.), patients, laboratories, opinion leaders and decision makers, etc.
- Exhaustively covering every aspect of therapeutics
To address your specific concerns, we offer a line of research solutions to meet all your needs.
Defining and structuring markets
• Uses and attitudes among professional targets
• Patient flow research
• Model for analyzing needs and satisfaction
• Exploratory study and market report
Deciphering the key tools for managing brand marketing
• Prescriptions monitoring/observatory
• Image assessment/models to measure the effect of key tools
• Behavioral studies of prescription Moment of Truth
• Single source launch monitoring
• Forecast model
• Market volume estimate research
Optimizing and measuring the effectiveness of communication actions
• Communication platform research
• Advertising pre- and post-testing
• Press release pre- and post-testing
• Recall test (database)
Advice for managing your promotional resources (targeting & geomarketing)
• Target research
• Optimum scaling of sales forces
• Optimum product mix by pharmaceutical sales rep
• Modeling of future brand performance
• Advertising elasticity model
Subscription panel and studies
• Oncology panels (stages III & IV – TC and chemotherapy)
• LMWH panel: orthopedic surgeons, oncologists, emergency physicians
• Omnibus surveys: general practitioners, pharmacists, dentists, specialists
• Testing of insert readability
Research on the field of OTC and open access pharmaceuticals
• Product studies
• Merchandising studies/shopper studies (to IN VIVO)
• Product positioning
• Pharmacist communication
Environment and institutional studies with a view to publication