Legal notice © COPYRIGHT 2013 BVA
> Banking, Insurance, Finance
Banking, Insurance, Finance
Shedding light on decision making
The Banking, Insurance & Finance sector is facing many challenges:
The Internet has emerged as a wholly distinct channel that is changing the approach to information and distribution.
Customers are better informed and more independent in managing their needs.
Finally, the financial crisis is transforming the saving habits and decisions of the French population.
In this climate, BVA's duty is to bring insights to the actors in this sector to help them make decisions and optimize their strategies.
BVA proposes research solutions suited to your concerns:
Optimizing your product and service innovations
- Product and concept testing
- Optimization of offers and services (rate/price, integrated services, etc.)
- Exploratory research
- Market quantification and monitoring
- Market and positioning studies
- Evaluation of the needs of potential customers
- Uses and attitudes
- Clientele identification and segmentation
- Competitive monitoring (analysis of practices/benchmarking of perceived performance)
Managing customer relations
- Analysis of customer value
- Loyalty prediction, churn measuring
- Analysis and tracking of customer satisfaction/loyalty
- Employee perception study
- Mystery shopper research
Ensuring the effectiveness of your communication actions
- Qualitative and quantitative advertising pre- and post-tests
- Measurement of advertising effectiveness
- Brand awareness/image/appeal indices
- Identification of convincing sales arguments
- Mailing testing
- Evaluation of web sites
We update our investigation methods and develop products adapted to the constant changes in the sector.
Approaches adapted to each actor in the sector
- Consumers: high-end, Internet-based, young and other target groups
- Professionals: skilled contractors, merchants, liberal professions, small businesses, etc.
- Businesses: managers, CFOs, HRD, accountants, etc.
- Associations: presidents, treasurers, etc.
- Specific professional targets: employee committees, notaries, CPAs, etc.